A Blog about Public Relations, Event Planning & Brand Development for Lifestyle, Luxury Brands and the Entertainment Markets.
Your news lives online forever, bringing you more business and publicity over time. Also, you can share with hundreds on line via social media. Press releases should be written, published and distributed nationwide at least 1 – 3 times per month.
Make a list of your points. What are points? The what, who, when, why, where of the story to be published within your press release.
- What is the topic of the story?
- What makes this story news worthy?
- What do you want to communicate?
- What keywords will you use to attract readers and increase SEO results?
- What current issues, holidays, or news topics does your story tie in to?
- Who is your target audience?
- What is your goal? What do you want…
View original post 493 more words
No comments yet.