Blogging Inspiration: Blogs I love to follow.
I have an entire bookmark folder full of blogs I read from Technorati to some random PR student on WordPress. Below, I’ve compiled a list of a few I think you might enjoy as well.
- David Airey: Books, Blogs, Branding, and much more. I love how he uses visual content as the focus of every post.
- Communique PR Blog: Fresh, clean, white design and interesting content. Communique is a small PR firm.
- Another Jennifer: This isn’t a PR blog. That being said, I read this blog for the thoughtful content Jennifer produces on everything from silky smooth legs to grammar pet peeves.
- Flavorwire: Smart, fun, creative content for entertainment lovers.
- ProBlogger: For bloggers looking to increase their followers, make money off their blog and just produce better content.
- TOMS Blog: I like that TOMS Shoe’s uses their blog to express all their philanthropic efforts. It doesn’t read like a gimmicky buy-what-we-are-selling webpage. It’s human and it reflects the company’s values.
I am always looking to add to the list. Where do you find inspiration? Comment & share.
Hey, thanks for including another jennifer, Amanda. I take it as an even bigger compliment coming from a Newhouse student! 🙂
You’re welcome! Thank you for sharing my post with your Twitter followers!