My Compilation of PR News for the Week
- Haute new trends Here is a story from Hindu Business Line that you probably wouldn’t have come across on your own. Projections for 2013 stated that brands will be capitalizing on cultural and national heritage to grab consumers attention.
- 2012 in Retrospect: Five Takeaways for CSR & Sustainability Executives (CSR Wire) – A list of CSR highlights for 2012 including how sustainability can boost the bottom line.
- 8 words that may not mean what you think they mean (PR Daily) – I am including this article, because we all work under tight deadlines. Sometimes, in our haste, we forget to appreciate the little things (ahem, good grammar).
- 3 public relations tactics that gain patients – No matter the size of your practice, these easy tactics are worthwhile.
- Massacre message management is new PR task – My heart still aches for the families impacted by the shooting at Newtown. One thing I never thought of during this tragedy is reflected upon in this story: how PR practitioners were brought in to protect the families’ reputations. I guess this is not the first time either.
- Scott Public Relations’ New White Paper Presents Compelling Results of “Push/Pull” PR and Marketing and its Benefits to B2B Companies (Business Wire)
- Research: The New Global World of PR (Weber Shandwick Asia) – In case you didn’t already know, PR has gone global.